iNova Pharmaceuticals – Website Access Terms
The iNova Pharmaceuticals group of companies (iNova) manufactures, supplies and distributes prescription and non-prescription medication.
iNova allows you to use this website on the following terms. Your continued use of this website constitutes your agreement to and acceptance of these terms:
1. Disclaimer: This website has been developed to provide general information about the iNova group worldwide, including its operations and its products. This website contains information about products which may or may not be approved or available in the country that you are accessing this website from.
Nothing herein should be construed as a solicitation or promotion for any product or for an indication for any product that is not approved under the laws and regulations of the country that you are accessing this website from.
Please refer to the iNova website specific to your region/country for information about iNova products that are approved and available in your country.
Furthermore, iNova’s products will have different labelling and be subject to different regulatory requirements in different countries. You should refer to the specific product information guidelines, product labelling and regulatory requirements which apply in your country.
2. Reliance on information: iNova strives to ensure that the information provided on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, you acknowledge that iNova does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, currency and completeness of the information on this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, iNova assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this website.
The information provided on this website is not intended as medical advice or as a substitute for medical advice. You should not use the information contained on this website for diagnosing any medical issues. You should always consult your doctor or other healthcare professional as required with respect to your health or medical concerns. By using this website, you hereby agree not to rely on any of the information contained herein.
iNova reserves the right at any time to change or add to the information provided on this website, including these terms, without notice.
3. Viruses: iNova does not warrant that this website will be free from viruses or other threats to your computer systems or software that may be transferred electronically. iNova will not be liable to you for any damage caused by any such viruses or other material.
5. Linked third party sites: This website may provide links or references to websites not affiliated with iNova. Such links are provided only as a convenience to users. iNova has not reviewed all of the websites that may be linked to this website, and is not responsible for the content of any other website linked to this website. You access linked third party websites entirely at your own risk.
6. Copyright and Trade Marks: Unless otherwise indicated, iNova owns, or uses under licence, all copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in the contents and design of this website. You must not reproduce, adapt, store in a retrieval system, transmit, print, display, perform, publish the whole or any part of this website. You may view the content of this website on your Internet browser for your own personal or non-commercial purposes only.
The iNova name and logo and the trade names of iNova’s products are trade marks of iNova and its affiliates. You must not use those names or any related logos without first obtaining iNova’s written consent.
7. Exclusion of liabilities: To the extent legally permitted, iNova is not liable to you for any claim, expense, loss or damage incurred by you arising directly or indirectly out of your access or use of (or inability to access or use) this website, whether direct, consequential, special, indirect or other loss or damage, and whether such liability arises out of contract, tort, statute or otherwise.
8. No interference: You must not use any robot, spider or other automatic or manual process or device to “scrape”, monitor, “mine”, or copy web pages of this website without iNova’s express consent. You also agree that you will not use any device, software or routine in an attempt to interfere with the proper operation of this website. Any access or attempt to access other areas of iNova’s computer system, or any information on its systems is strictly prohibited.
9. Governing law: These terms and any disputes arising under them or otherwise in relation to this website are governed by the laws applying in New South Wales, Australia.