Terms and Conditions
iNova Pharmaceuticals (Australia) Pty Limited - Website Access Terms
iNova Pharmaceuticals (Australia) Pty Limited (iNova) manufactures, supplies and distributes the prescription and non-prescription medication displayed on this website.
iNova allows you to use this website on the following terms. Your continued use of this website constitutes your agreement to and acceptance of these terms:
1. Disclaimer: This website has been developed as a service to customers and potential customers of iNova's products. It includes information about iNova's prescription and non-prescription medication (iNova products) within Australia only.
iNova's products will have different labelling and be subject to different regulatory requirements in countries outside Australia. Anyone reading this website outside Australia should refer to the specific product information guidelines, product labelling and regulatory requirements which apply in their own country.
The information provided on this website is not intended to be medical advice or as a substitute for medical advice. Regulations which apply in Australia also place restrictions on the prescribing information that can be disclosed to the wider public. You should therefore consult a doctor or other healthcare professional as required in appreciate cases.
2. Website information: You acknowledge that iNova does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, currency and completeness of the information on this website. iNova strives to ensure that the information provided on the website is accurate and up-to-date. However, iNova reserves the right at any time to change or add to the information provided on this website, including these terms, without notice.
If you purchase any iNova products, you do so only on the basis of any terms contained in the relevant agreement with us or our resellers and not in reliance on the information contained on this website.
3. Viruses: iNova does not warrant that this website will be free from viruses or other threats to your computer systems or software that may be transferred electronically. iNova will not be liable to you for any damage caused by any such viruses or other material.
4. Privacy: iNova recognises the importance of protecting your privacy. iNova is bound by and is committed to observing its obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the National Privacy Principles set out in Schedule 3 to that Act.
5. Linked third party sites: Hyperlinks and pointers to websites operated by third parties may appear on this website from time to time and are for convenience only. Those third party websites do not form part of this website, are not under the control of iNova and are not otherwise associated with iNova.
iNova's responsibilities to you under these terms apply only in relation to your use of this website, and end as soon as you leave it. Any questions about the information collection or other policies of those websites should be directed to the owners of those websites.
iNova does not endorse or warrant anything in relation to linked third party websites including, without limitation, the accessibility, accuracy, quality of service, completeness, security or reliability of any information, products, services or links provided by or through them, or the collection or use of any personal information by such websites or website owners. You access linked third party websites entirely at your own risk.
6. Copyright and Trade Marks: Unless otherwise indicated, iNova owns, or uses under licence, all copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in the contents and design of this website. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws and as permitted below, you must not reproduce, adapt, store in a retrieval system, transmit, print, display, perform, publish the whole or any part of this website.
You may view the content of this website on your Internet browser and also print copies of the content for your own personal or non-commercial purposes only, provided that you do not remove or modify any copyright notices from such copies. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights or any other by downloading copyright material.
The iNova name and logo and the trade names of iNova's products are trade marks of iNova and its related bodies corporate. You must not use those names or any related logos without first obtaining iNova's written consent. If iNova provides written consent for your use of any of those names or related logos, you must include a statement attributing those names and related logos to iNova.
In any event, iNova reserves any rights not expressly granted in these terms.
7. Exclusion of liabilities: To the extent legally permitted, iNova is not liable to you for any claim, expense, loss or damage incurred by you arising directly or indirectly out of your access or use of (or inability to access or use) this website, whether direct, consequential, special, indirect or other loss or damage, and whether such liability arises out of contract, tort, statute or otherwise.
8. Jurisdiction: These terms and any disputes arising under them or otherwise in relation to this website are governed by the laws applying in New South Wales and the courts having jurisdiction in that State. If any provision of these terms is held by a court to be contrary to law, then that provision will not form part of these terms to the extent of the invalidity but all the other terms will remain in full force and effect.
9. References to iNova: Any references to iNova in these terms include a reference to its employees, agents and contractors and each of their respective employees, agents and contractors.